BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

weight?

OK, take a look at your right and notice the "Fatbusters" block. Click on it to follow the link. Sting initiated the program. Kudos to her. The program motivates me to go to the gym regularly and watch the food I eat because I have had to record my weight every Friday for the past 6wks. I tried. I lost almost 10lbs. Season 1 is over and I am ready to put in more effort for season 2. You can join in too.



Back to my agenda of the post, I don't wanna be skinny but I frankly wanna avoid the description "fat". Tufia! I like to face reality. The curvier(not necessarily skinnier) you are, the more chances you have to be perceived as attractive.



Folks tell me I am not fat but the reason why I weigh so much is prolly because of my 38DD sized boobies and firm rounded butt cheeks. These accesories def weigh a chunk. I don't wanna lose them but I need a flat tummy to define them. If I become so slim, my boobies will look fake or outta place, like I got some enhancement or ish



Presently, I am a perfect figure 8. But I don't wanna reach the stage that I will be envisioned as the girl with a bunch of tires. I am working on that tummy/belly/stomach and later on..abs!


Hahaha, this pic makes me smile.
Happy loving blogsville

15 comments:

~Chocolate and Caramel~ said...

FIRSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! :)

Anonymous said...

DAmn! ~CandC~
When will i ever be first?
2nd sha....
lol

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha!
I like that picture!

WHat exactly is skinny?
Cause I mean...

Ah ah figure 8?
Na u biko o!
lol

Rene said...

the picture is funny.
perfect figure 8!

C said...

I SO LOVE THAT PICTURE!!

i think skinny is attractive, for some reason.

I'm a figure 8 as well but i want abs!
so my shape could be completely defined!

Roc said...

You're a figure 8 and you're still tryna loose more weight????????

I just don't get it..

Esp cos I once saw a 38dd, size 8 woman naked.. (for some reason) and in my eyes.. she embodied perfection..

Something's gotta give..

tommeh said...

Why stress urself over stuff like that?

Anonymous said...

lol...biko watch ur weight.not only because of being called fat but ur health also depends on it!!

Anonymous said...

i dunno if u noticed but smtymz wen u lose weight ur boobs shrink with them haha or so my frnd insist..... nice job gurl gotta kip that 8 :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you already have an amazing body, but its always good to keep fit sha. Which I need to start doing myself.

~Sirius~ said...

LMAO! @ that picture.

I'd say stay slim, NOT SKINNY!

38DD, it must feel good to lose the bra at the end of the day- I'm one step behind you.

Gosh, african women can be well endowed.....figure 8!

Penelope...! said...

LOL at the doors!! Ahh this jokes are not nice jo...lmao! But im laffin!
Yeah its good to keep fit, but i get nt wantin to be skiinny. Getting old if i do say so myself.

Lolia said...

Awww that picture made me smile too! And I e-mailed Sting and told her that I want to join for season 2...And you lost almost 10 lbs? That's so good :) You sound like me {in fact refer to my current blog post}...Like right now I look okay but I want to feel good as well aaaaaaaaaaaand EXACTLY avoid being called fat!

naija shawty said...

@lolia, yeah! i read ur post. ur BMI is even lower than mine, so u're good. but nothing hurts t look fitter/hotter. fatbusters is a nice idea

P'sy-A-wana said...

the picture is hilarious...nice post