So, it is only original mgbeke that noticed my hiatus. I came back cos of her. Infact, I don dey crush for her blog for sometime. ps, original mgbeke na woman oh. so u know the kind of blog crush that I have. her blog makes sense.
Anyways i have been keeping tabs on ur blogs but i may not have commented. why? u may ask.
puh-lease and pee-lizzz, why do u folks have word verifications on ur blogs. what does it do?
the only reason I can think of is that u wanna verify if the commenters are humans and not some aliens/animals. scratch that! we all are animals in some way or the other, infact straight up animals.
so, if i dont comment on ur blog, it may be becos of the inconvenience from trying to decipher the jumbled stuff called word verification, especially when I have to do it twice.
mehn, if u have not seen Chris breezy's public apology vid to rihanna. google it asap! haba, that ex-couple just getting my attn.
Plus, I check out girls nowadays. nothing more than that sha. You know when u see babe wey set and admire her outfit but me, I may check out her rack or tight butt. I hope I am not going lesbo oh. I hope not but come to think of it, I will have twice as more options if I am bi.
una men! wan fall my hand. as in some XY-chromosomed species have not been performing at all. ok pple, imma blog about my possibly lesbo roots(if any) soon. I saw on yinkuslolo blog, men wud soon be redundant, if stem cells can produce sperm. but can a tree fuck women?
In short, I will back to blog properly.
Happy loving, blogsville.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
I no run oh
Posted by naija shawty at 12:51 PM
Labels: Chris Brown, lesbo, Rihanna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
LOOL! Thank God say you still dey!
Oya hurry up and come back biko!
Haha!
I saw it o!
The silly excuse for an apology. With his orange prison looking shirt lmao
lol...i=chris brown..im actually starting to feel sorry for him sha...but y u dey beat woman abeg?mscheww.
Lol.. you're jokes And Im sure you're not a lesbian.
I constantly check chicks out all the time lol. I mean a beautiful person is a beautiful person whether boy or girl
I saw that video from Chris brown to Rihanna. He tried his best to make his apology look pretty genuine but somehow I believe he was reading from a teleprompter the way his eyes was moving and squinting and all.....
he seems genuinely sorry...but still
I was just saying the EXACT same thing! About word verification and comment moderation...What purpose does it serve? le sigh...
Okay so I know the purpose but it really can't be that serious now haba...
Meanwhile I saw Chris Brown's apology oh...I was just like biko, stop talking...Maybe because I'm only used to hearing him sing and because the whole thing seemed cliche on another level...
Anyway welcome back from your mini-hiatus :) I noticed you were gone too! Honest I did!
LOL!!!!!! so u have joined dem ehn. let me get this straight, you nd Kay dey always stop ish midway into the process nd now u nd him no dey do again shey? Now u are checking at boobie nd bootie?...are you ellen by any chance?
Please inasmuch as chris apologised i feel he is tryn to get back on peoples good books so he sellz lol.
Please Chris needs to sell records so he has to get some fans back.
omo me I dont think chris is serious about the alleged apology oh...how u dey sha?
Aha! You are bizaacck.
Word verification is for the spammers. I've been comment spammed before and so I temporarily put up word verification.
Chris Breezy's apology is SO late. And yup, I check out chicks too. You are not alone. :-)
I've been awol myself. So what was the reason for your absence? leggy you're too funny sha, haha can a tree fuck women. who knows maybe in a million years from now the way science is going (God I hope not)
Lol at tree fucking women. I do find women intriguing too.
Its natural to admire other women.Nothing lesbo about it:)
Welcome to the club of AWOL bloggers! This lesbo thing sounds intriguing..lol. Hope you're good sha?
Post a Comment