to close or not to close?
that's the question.
some time in april, the purpose of this blog turned to telling the story of my love ish and all the things I cannot tell in black and white. as of now, that mushy mushy side of my life is not active and I have no apologies cos I have a reasonable standard and more priorities than to have some frolicking adventures. lol.
thus, I am thinking of closing my blog and maybe reopening, when a lucky motherfriggin dude lights up a spark or gets me to unleash my very sultry sexual being, if my blogging mojo is still intact. (?)
it was a fun e-journey with y'all
happy lovin'
Monday, August 3, 2009
just thinking.
Posted by naija shawty at 7:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
are u kidding me? is it because we didn't look for you? wen i went AWOL they didn't look 4 me too so it's not a big deal lol. Me i thot about you today oh i swear! dis bog recession is baaad mehn! don't go....DON'T GOOOOOOOOOO!!! *sobs*
well if u do go let me at least say this...I was d last person to NUMERO UNO dis blog mehn!!!!!!!!!!!
ahn ahn.!!!
Don't go now.!!
I like reading your blog
Sir scribbles go jo.!
hiss
lool
don't go now!
Abeg
it is just the recession.
nooooo....dont go naw....plssss.....*sobs*...ok, heres wat we gon do, we d concerned citizens of blogsville are gonna send a guy ur way...hows bout dat huh? huh?.....
I hvnt really read your blog...but u could write about other things - other than men or your lovelife. I think writing is beneficial to the soul...goodluck.
Hey, i know how you feel
I haven't updated in ages, blogging isn't the same for me again
But i don't intend to close my blog.
I suggest you leave it and update whenever you feel like :)
Ah ah Naija shawty.
Say wetin happen?
Dnt close it jere.
Jus leave it.
Abi u wan comot for blogsville completely comments and all?
Dnt go jere.
Come young lady, u just dey there dey smile shey? see how grown men and women are begging you like sey u dey give us money...my friend if u venture close dis blog amadioha go scatter ur black ass...!!!
so you are going to close this blog because you feel all we wanna hear is about your love life? OK
don't go!
I like reading your blog joh!
This recession thing is bad. Just blogabout other things, we'll..........I'll read it.
I think thats mean of you :( just use ur blog to write about something else. Don't go jo
maka why?????
There are loads of other ish to talk about besides love nau! :(
congrats!
don't close your blog okay. take a break
Post a Comment