BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Speed Dating?

So, Ive been invited to speed date in a few days. here is a description from the Wikipedia

Speed dating is a formalized matchmaking process or dating system whose purpose is to encourage people to meet a large number of new people. Men and women are rotated to meet each other over a series of short "dates", usually lasting from 3 to 8 minutes depending on the organization running the event.
We know pple meet thru crazy means these days, some couples even meet each other on FB. and women may even make the first move now?

By the way, I have to pay about $20 to participate.

If I go to this speeddating event, am I overdoing it?

PS: I am single, sexy, smart, ready to mingle and not expecting a miracle out of this event.

What do you think and don't tell me to do what I want to do? If you were my friend, what will be your take on this?

8 comments:

Rene said...

I wouldn't advice you to take it seriously, just have fun

leggy said...

it would be a wonderful experience,go and have fun.long time oh.

Fragilelooks said...

dnt bank on it. jst put it in front of ur mind dat its all for fun.

Imoteda said...

`I've been wanting to go speed dating for a while o. It just seems like it will be fun and at least the topic of a new blog entry lol.
Please go and let us know how it was

shorty said...

Speed dating sounds fun,and as you are single i don't think its a problem.

Roc said...

I always try everything at least once..
So you'd probably know what my advise woul;d be..

Myne said...

I would certainly try, just don't get hung up/

Fefe said...

hi!