BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

The crush, suggestions needed.

So there's this guy, call him Lime, in my school. He's Nigerian-American and I'm Nigerian We don't talk but definitely know that we both exist i.e. we're aware of each other's presence on campus.


Freshman year, I disliked him so much that a friend and I used to call him 'Agbero'.
Soph year, I have a crush on Lime. too much, I rarely have crushes. Actually, this is like my third major crush ever and I'm really shy. He's single and I'm too. lol.

We don't really have mutual friends but we take this really big class of about 200 students together. How do I get us talking? My friends told me to just go sit beside him and start talking but he really doesn't come to class often and I don't really go either.

Don't tell me to get over it cos I really like him and I don't want to be crushed.
Suggestions for strategizing on this guy is needed?

Places that we cross paths: Class, Cafeteria, Parties.

8 comments:

Rene said...

talk to him at a party now, tell one of ur girlfriends to act as a wingwoman. U can start by saying something bout d class u're both in.
Use a mutual friend also

Myne said...

Either class or a party, you don't have to planb it. Just walk up to him with maybe a friend and start talking.

AliceDCL said...

jjust walk up to hi wherever and start talking, a party might be better cos if he ignores u it will be easy to talk to sum1 else instaed as if it wasnt him in d first place lol

Imoteda said...

Ask him a question about the class :). Or if he wants to study together jare.

Bubbles said...

no not at parties!
nope!
try at an event!
I did that once with a crush and it worked
he asked if i wanted his number

p.s: NOT AT PARTIES lol
I can't stress that enough

leggy said...

ha ha. i dont have any advice.

Yinkuslolo said...

me too, no advice.

hey bubbles, why not at a party?

any discouraging experience there.

Miss Natural said...

start at the party...a simple hey, tease him about his no show at class...or you could just get one of ur friends to get the ball rolling, she starts the convo, u join in. forget shyness lol you only live once, go for it. as long as you dont overgo for it :)